Abstract Submission Opens: September 17 (Mon), 2018
Deadline for Abstract Submission: Noverber 11 (Sun), 2018
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: November 14 (Wed), 2018
Please follow these guidelines carefully. Failure to comply with the guidelines will prevent the abstract from being considered for presentation at the conference.
How to Write Abstracts
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words
Abstract title should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract.
- Capitalize the first letter of the title. *exception: unique words
- Format: Purpose-Methods-Results-Conclusions.
- Length of Body: no longer than 300 words.
The submission program will not allow submissions that do not fit in the size requirements.
Tables and images are not permitted.
- Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- Contents: Extremely simple result with comment “The result will be discussed soon” will not be accepted.
- Modification: Until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Abstracts must describe original and previously unpublished work.
- Note that fax submissions will not be accepted.
How to Submit Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted through the website http://www.kagp2018.org.
*Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the organizing Committee for review.
- You can save and re-edit your abstracts online until you decide to submit them via the abstract system.
- When submitting the finalized version of your abstract, please fill all required fields in the online system.
- All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format. It is authors' responsibility to review and correct the submissions. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract.
- After submitting the abstract online, corresponding & presenting authors will automatically receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of his/her abstract. All submitting authors are asked to make sure that the abstracts are successfully submitted. Please contact us if no confirmation letter is received.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to submitting authors.
- Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the congress separately.
- The same presenting author (oral or poster) cannot be assigned to more than 3 abstracts but can be included as co-author on many abstracts.
- As the accepted abstracts are to be included in the scientific program, authors MUST make pre-registration.